|Pax Type||Price Per Pax|
Istanbul, that offers unique historical and cultural riches together has hosted many different civilizations with its geography spread over two continents. This unique city which is admired by its charming nature and the attractive atmosphere is also the symbol of dynamic and modern city life. Istanbul has a multicultural texture and a lively atmosphere that melts the past and future in a single pot which provides a sense of universal history at every step.Istanbul is a fascinating city offering a combination of two continents: Asia and Europe. You can cross the waters that separate Asia and Europe and enjoy the beauty of the Bosphorus cruise tour.Despite the city’s age, thankfully many remains still exist in Istanbul. The most famous landmarks are Hagia Sophia tour, the house of the Ottoman Sultans: Topkapı Palace, with its blue ceramics: Sultanahmet Mosque trip, and the biggest covered bazaar; the Grand Bazaar.Istanbul’s natural beauty also has breathtaking views. You can see the Bosphorus’ amazing view from a boat or you can enjoy nature on the Prince Islands. At istanbul.com, Istanbul city tours allow you to fully explore this fascinating city with different beauties at every step.
Welcome to Turkey, today is your arrival day. After arriving at Istanbul International Airport directly proceed to domestic departures for your flight to Cappadocia. Meet at Kayseri airport and transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Cappadocia. Dinner and Overnight in Cappadocia.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 08:30 am. (Approximately). We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best-preserved Underground cities in Cappadocia. Then visit to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. The next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery workshop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three-headed fairy chimneys. After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims. The next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting. The last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end at approximately 18:00 and you will be returned back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Today we depart for Kayseri Airport for our domestic flight to Izmir. Meet me at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Kusadası.
At 08:00 (Approximately). we depart for Pamukkale. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. After the tour transfer to hotel. Overnight in Kusadası.
08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best-preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsius Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving centre. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince's construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all original with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey -, especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish winemakers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way, we will visit one of the famous leather production centers in the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. After that, you will visit Textile. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining knowledge of the ancient craftsmen. Today we depart for Izmir Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul. Meet me at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Pick up at 08:30 am. (Approximately) from your hotel for a day tour of Istanbul old city. Istanbul's Byzantine Hippodrome was the heart of Constantinople's political and sporting life, and the scene of games and riots through 500 years of Ottoman history as well. Monuments decorating the Hippodrome are; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque, across from St. Sophia, is known as the Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design. Blue Mosque was built in 16th century by architect Mehmet, during the rule of Ahmed I. Its Külliye contains Ahmed's tomb, a madrasah and a hospice. The Sultan Ahmed Mosque is one of the three mosques in Turkey that has six minarets. Topkapı Palace was one of the major residences of the Ottoman sultans for almost 400 years (1465–1856) of their 624-year reign. As well as a royal residence, the palace was a setting for state occasions and royal entertainments. It is now a museum and as such a major tourist attraction. It also contains an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, and important relics of the Muslim world, including Muhammed's cloak and sword. The Topkapı Palace is among the monuments contained within the "Historic Areas of Istanbul", which became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985. Lunch break at 13:00 pm. After lunch Murtis Tour will then take you to The Grand Bazaar (Kapalıçarşı) in Istanbul is one of the largest covered markets in the world. In this labyrinth, there are 60 streets and 5,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand-painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for your international flight back home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another Coral Vacations Turkey Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
- The original passport should be issued less than 10 years with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Your passport must have at least 2 blank pages.
- The photocopy of valid passport first and last pages.
- Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying under the jurisdiction of The Turkish Embassy, New Delhi need to be submitted with local address proof. (Only Registered Leave and License Agreement copy).
- Two biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months.depicting the full face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
Travel Health Insurance
- Travel insurance should cover at least duration of the trip in Turkey
- Travel Insurance is mandatory requirement which should fulfill the below requirements,
It should fulfill the below requirements:
I. Medical Evacuation and repatriation expenses
II. Personal accidental death
III. Personal liability
IV. Daily allowance in hospitalization cases
V. This plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000.
Proof of Profession
If applicant is employed,
- If the applicant is employed leave letter form employer/ covering letter in personal business letter head (if self-employed) with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal
- Salary Slips/Certificates of the last 3 months and Form 16.
- Last 3 months bank statement of company, in original or copies attested by bank.
- Last 3 months bank statement personal, in original or copies attested by bank.
If applicant is employer,
- The company registration documents
- GST / Goods and Services Tax.
- Last 3 months bank statement of company, in original or copies attested by bank.
If applicant is retired,
- Original retirement documents
- Income proof (if any: pension slips, rent from property etc.)
- Last 3 month's personal bank statement, in original or copies attested by bank.
If applicant is financially supported,
- If applicant has not enough funds or bank account, financial support letter from the sponsor notarized.(Not applicable for spouses, parents and children)
Proof of financial means
- Personal bank statement for the last 3 months , in original or copies attested by bank
- Confirmed reservation of round trip flight ticket
- Hotel Reservation.
- Tour Itinerary (Optional)
- If the applicant is visiting a Turkish citizen/foreigner residing in Turkey; invitation letter including passport number and full name of the applicant and copy of the identity card and bank account of the inviter.
- If not shown in passport Marriage Certificate of the Couple issued by the marriage registrar / Affidavit required attested by Notary Public
- If Agent is making the application on behalf of the applicant, letter of attorney from every applicant, in original
Mandatory documents for the Minors
- Minors need consent letter from both parents in all cases (eventhough minor is travelling with both parents). The consent NOC must be on stamp paper with photos of parents and applicant and notarized
NOTE: Visa processing(17 working days)